FOR ACCESS TO THE SECTION RESTRICTED TO MEMBERS
You must be a dietitian and provide proof of registration with the regulatory body in your province, state or country such as “OPDQ”, “College of Dietitians of Ontario”, or “ADA” etc., you must also be a member of APNED.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RESTRICTED MEMBERS SECTION ?
The section reserved for members allows dietitian-nutritionists :
- to exchange, and share their theoretical and practical knowledge,
- to have access to the annual reports of various APNED committees,
- to be aware of official position statements and communications of the APNED organization,
- to have access to monthly member newsletters,
- to participate in surveys that relate to improvements in practice, to exchange work related documents
- to know when upcoming continuing education sessions on dysphagia are being offered.